- Over 80,000 Yorkshire patients turned to A&E; because they couldn’t see a GP
- Labour candidate raises fears as new figures show huge police cuts for Wetherby area
- New research from Labour has exposed that the number of in-work households receiving housing benefit in Leeds has more than doubled since David Cameron became Prime Minister.
- Low pay in Leeds costing taxpayers millions as number of in-work people applying for housing benefit doubles.
- Canon Dr Alan Billings to stand for Police & Crime Commissioner